Pro Wireless Controller-Nintendo Switch Pro Controller – Nintendo has crafted out a completely new asset for itself with Nintendo Switch, the gaming console hybrid which aims to combine Television or PC with handheld mode, but in it’s an attempt to usher in new technological solutions, it has impacted its own products’ sale. For example, the Joy-Con controllers (which are provided with the console itself) does provide with a surprising amount of technology within a very small margin of space, which sounds great for portable gaming, but what they do lack is the sensibilities of type of controllers which are large such as those given with the PlayStation 4. The developers try to solve this problem comes in the form of the Pro Wireless Controller-Nintendo Switch Pro Controller. In similarity to the naming of its Wii U counterpart, Pro Wireless Controller-Nintendo Switch Pro Controller, does close some of the gaps on the differences between the Nintendo Switch and video gaming consoles of other companies. The new controller provides a more robust scheme of control, with preserving some of the traditional gaming controls.
Why the Need
The Nintendo Switch’s small Joy-Con controllers are good enough for simple multiplayer games (aside drifting issues), but the comparatively large size of the Pro Wireless Controller-Nintendo Switch Pro Controller is much more better for complex and demanding games. With real grips, the controller is very comfortable and its large buttons with full D-pad helps you find the controls that you are looking for, during high intense gameplay. It can also support all of the controller’s features provided by Nintendo, like the DD Rumble, NFC for Amiibo scanning, and other motion controls, and it works both with wired or wireless modes. It’s superb, but it also comes at a price, ranging between $60 and $70, and that was before the COVID-19 pandemic.
There are also many third-party controllers, but some of them offer comfortable gaming at a cheap price. But to be honest, none can offer the same comfort and feel of the button that we like about Nintendo’s Pro Wireless Controller-Nintendo Switch Pro Controller. However, it also must be counted there are such controllers that come very close.
Nintendo, the developer, has kept very simple things here with its temporary Xbox-style non-symmetric design for placing the analog controlling stick. The Pro Wireless Controller-Nintendo Switch Pro Controller has four face buttons, with four shoulder buttons placed in traditional places. The home, share, and minus buttons of the Joy-Con are all present as well, although one would be forgiven for not quite observing that the share and home buttons are the buttons that aren’t raised at all. The LEDs present on the bottom in a row points the player number that the controller is assigned to at that moment. A USB type C slot for charging (a cable is provided in the box) can be seen on the top side of Pro Wireless Controller-Nintendo Switch Pro Controller, where a small LED light glows orange during charging until the controller gets completely charged. The controller could also be charged with your USB-C phone charging cable as well which can be very handy if you want to charge up the controller while the Switch isn’t turned on so you can use it directly the next time you want to play.
If you are the kind of player who sees a weighty controller as a mark of quality, then you will feel cherished to know that there is a heft on the Pro Wireless Controller-Nintendo Switch ProController for sure. Surprisingly, it also feels really tough and well built – one can hardly find any stupid hollow plastic sounds when you around the chassis. Also while clicking on the buttons, it does not produce any weird noisy clicks – So when did we get such fussy? Pro Wireless Controller-Nintendo Switch ProController handles are very slightly textured as well, which provides some extra gripping over the pad meaning that from now one may not have to worry about it squirming around his or her hands during those final round BlueShell laps of Mario Kart 8. The additional grip is worth appreciation too as the grip eases out many problems that gamers had to face previously during sudden move making in the game. Thus, it can be well established that only the controller gives a premium feel, it also helps the players to control the gameplay, more than ever before.
Performance and Features
The Pro Wireless Controller-Nintendo Switch Pro Controller comes with a lot of interesting features, which has made it so popular and loved by gamers around the world. Following are some of the key aspects of the controller’s performance in various fields which makes it stand apart in comparison to some of the other controllers in the market:-
- Battery life:-The rechargeable battery built inside the Switch Pro controller is seriously stunning and lasts about 40 hours between charges. It takes about six hours to charge fully when you do completely kill it but noticing that one now has a range of charging alternatives (you can plug it into the console or a portable battery) it’s much better.
- Connectivity:- The wireless connectivity of the Switch is very lucid and reliable. Once it gets synced up you won’t need to do it once more. Unlike the other really cheap controllers, ProWireless Controller-Nintendo Switch Pro Controller totally overpowers them out, which makes the players completely forget about the console between sessions of gameplay, as now they don’t need about plugging and resync.
- NFC-functionality:- It is not a very essential part of games though, but it is something players are mindful of as with third-party controllers we have noticed most of them do not possess the ability to do so. And features of rumble are often a casualty as well. And so if one is after the whole feature set, the Pro WirelessController-Nintendo Switch Pro Controller is the perfect way to go and tops our list with shining colors. Rumble vibration effects also can be found as is NFC-functionality. So if one has any Amiibos lying around, he or she will be able to tap them on the controller.
- Buttons and control:- There are no remap able buttons, additional buttons around the back, flexible weights or convertible analog sticks, or swappable d-pads. So you’d be exonerated for reckoning the name is a little deception. Motion-controls are usable with the Pro Wireless Controller-Nintendo SwitchProController though, so you won’t miss out on navigating functions in Mario Kart 8 or the narrowly tricky in move assault in Super Mario Odyssey where you yank the controller sideways to instigate.
How to Use It
- Through Stream:-Once you’ve fired up Steam, open the settings menu. You’ll see the ‘Controller’ menu choice, hop in there, and then open ‘General Controller Settings. You’ll find a few options that can be turned on or off, and it is here you will like to enable the ‘Switch Pro Configuration Support’.Most PC games by default speculate you’re using an Xbox controller, however, its buttons map slightly differs to Nintendo pads. So, if you go better with the X/Y and A/B placement of the Pro Wireless Controller-Nintendo Switch Pro controller, try to make sure to also mark the option ‘Use Nintendo Button Layout’. If you would instead set this on a personal game basis, right-click the title in your archive and chose ‘Edit Steam Controller Configuration’. This will let yourself make a custom map button for each and every game. It is here you will find additional customization options as well, including gyro controls right down to if or not you want the Home button to lighten up.
- Other than Stream:-Don’t like playing games on Steam, or may not have the options to use Steam? Having an archive of disc titles that you are interested to play, by using another storefront or want to turn up some other emulators? Using the Pro Wireless Controller-Nintendo Switch ProController in such circumstances is a bit harder, but it’s still feasible – you’ll just require few distinct tools to get the task accomplished. For example8Bitdo Wireless Bluetooth Adapter can be an easy solution at$20-30.
Pro Wireless Controller-Nintendo Switch Pro controller does offer a lot of benefits altogether, for which it is loved by its users across the world. The following are the benefits that the Pro Wireless Controller-Nintendo Switch Pro controller offers to its users:-
- Well placed Controlling Keys- Nintendo has kept very practical things here with its transient Xbox-style asymmetric layout for placing the analog controlling stick. The Pro Wireless Controller-Nintendo Switch ProController has four face buttons and four shoulder buttons placed in traditional places, allowing players to get the taste of new, keeping the ingredients of old. It also has many features holding from Joy-Con, like the home button. It is also pretty much friendly for the users. The LEDs which are present at the bottom of it indicate the player’s number assigned to the console.
- Diverse charging options- The Pro Wireless Controller-Nintendo Switch Pro Controller, comes with a variety of charging options as well. A tiny LED light blinks orange during the time of charging until the device gets charged up fully. The controller could also be charged with a USB-C phone cable as well. It can be very helpful as well if you want to charge the controller while the Switch is turned off so you can use it instantly the next time to want to play a game, without worrying about charging it again and again. The battery is also very efficient in preserving the charge.
- Premium Feel At Reasonable Price- For the players who love to see weighty controllers as a sign of premium, they will feel happy to know, there is a weight on the Pro Wireless Controller-Nintendo Switch ProController. Surprisingly, it also feels really hard and well built – one can hardly find any crazy void plastic squeaks when you around the covering, also during clicking on the buttons, it does not produce any strange noisy clicks – So when did we get such fussy?
Pro Wireless Controller-Nintendo Switch
ProController’shandles are very which provides some extra gripping over the pad meaning that from now one may not have to worry about it wriggling around his hands during those last round BlueShell laps of Mario Kart 8. The additional clasp is worth liking too as the grasp eases out many dilemmas that players had to encounter before, during abrupt moves in the game. Thus, it can be well established that only the controller gives a premium feel, it also helps the gamers to control the gameplay.
The feature-packed Pro Wireless Controller–Nintendo Switch Pro Controller might not be without its faults but it achieves its goal of providing an alternative control scheme that’s perfect for serious gamers. Most (but not all) Nintendo Switch games are made far better with the use of the Pro Controller. Shooters and riding games accept an immediate improvement in gameplay, but names such as Super Mario Odyssey are best fitted for the dual Joy-Con set-up. Owing to its high price range (nearly as great as the Joy-Con pack, which in itself includes two controllers) it’s tough to endorse the Pro Controller to occasional gamers, but for everyone else, it’s a good purchase.
Related Stuff: Xbox Wireless Controller
While the Pro WirelessController-Nintendo Switch Pro controller is expensive than the regular controllers that can be found on PS4 or Xbox One, we must admit, the official Nintendo Switch Pro Controller is one of the best things to buy for enhancement of your gameplay experience on the hugely popular console. So if you’re sitting down and playing games like Zelda: Breath of the Wild, or is interested to ensure perfect jumps in Super Mario Odyssey, or even to line up a precise shot in Overwatch, then this is potentially a great purchase. But many also want to see some new color options to be presented by Nintendo, giving more options to the buyers.