Call of Duty the most well known Franchise is releasing updates as often as possible from the previous couple of days. Regardless of whether we are playing Call of Duty Black Ops 4 or Call of Duty: Mobile. The engineers are fast in conveying refreshes which makes the interactivity experience much increasingly better. As of late engineers has additionally declared about the Operation of Specter Rising that is going to start in early seven day stretch of June in Call of Duty: Black Ops 4.
On June 4 2019, the most recent fix update for Call of Duty is beginning to take off on Playstation 4 and XBOX One consoles. This new fix update brings the Seasonal even in Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 which is a piece of Operation Specter rising. The adaptation of this fix update is 1.18 and the size is around 11.8 GB on both PS4 and XBOX.
Read Notes of Call of Duty Black Ops 4 v1.18
1. Free Grind map (PS4).
2. Capture the Flag (PS4).
3. Support added for new weapons: Grav, Peacekeeper, Vendetta, Locus, S6 Stingray, and Ballistic Knife (PS4).
4. Gameplay tuning for weapons and Specialists.
5. Launchers and instrumentation currently restricted in Bolt-Action Barebones.
6. Featured Playlists updated on all platforms.
1. Summer map updates and post-flood map update (PS4).
2. Ground War limited-time mode (PS4).
3. Attack Helicopter added (PS4).
4. Hawk now available (PS4).
5. Support added for Grav assault rifle attachments. (PS4)
6. Coward’s Way Out feature added (PS4).
7. Featured Playlists updated on all platforms.
1. “Labours of Hercules” Gauntlet (PS4).
2. New Epic Elixirs available in the Laboratory: Perkaholic, Near Death Experience, Reign Drops, and Shopping Free (PS4).
3. Support added for S6 Stingray, Peacekeeper, Vendetta, Locus, and Ballistic Knife (PS4).
4. Support another for Grav automatic attachments (PS4).
5. Support added for new Mastercrafts (PS4).
6. Support added for new MKII Weapons.
7. Gauntlet Leaderboards added on all platforms.
8. “Perk Up” rarity modified from Epic to Legendary.
9. Various gameplay improvements and bug fixes.